Blade Material: Imported Germany 1.4116 Stainless steel from Germany ThyssenKrupp Group, up to high standard of Germany Din17400.
Blade Length: 240, 270, 300MM (Single-bevel left edge)
Handle Material: Wenge handle
Hardness Rockwell C scale: 56-58 HRC
Sharpness Degree: (6.0-8.0N).
Unique Selling Point:
1) Edging Way
Using Japanese“V-shaped” edged way, 18-25 degree angle, blade is more sharp.
2) Water Mill Way
Circular Grinding makes knife blade effectively separate foods from sticking to knife surface.
3) Vacuum Heat Treatment and -80 Degree Cryogenic Treatment not only promote knife blade hardness from 1-2 degree but improve knives’ toughness and rust resistance greatly.
4) Japanese Grinding wheel makes our knife edge more delicate, and the "Drop pouring Water Edging" way makes service life of knife extend 2-3 times longer than traditional edged knife.
5) Whetstone grind edge, Service life is more longer.
6) All knives use computer numerical control Water mill Machine to process, so knife is more efficient, faster during using process.
7) 180# Sand Blast treatment makes knife surface more clear and shinning.
8) Special designed for left-hand operation.
Special handcrafted Ergonomic design, streamline knife and tapered bolster provide a perfect balance.
Wenge handle, natural chicken swing wood pattern, insect prevention. Non-slip grip
Yanagiba knife - left hand blade
- Gift Box packing.
- Ideal gift for home cooks & professional chef.
- Perfectly for fish / meat slicing, cutting.